Sunday, December 24, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Good Morning fellow bloggers!

Today is Christmas Eve day and I would like to take a moment to wish all of you a very happy holiday season!

 . . . and to those of you who celebrate Christmas:


I took this photo at Jacobsburg Park which is a 5 min drive from our home.  Because we spent a lot of time here as a family this past year, I wanted to get a photo of all of us on this bridge.  I took my camera and tripod, used the self timer, and viola! 

Here are some of the other photos that I took that day:






And this one was taken in our back yard:

Sending well wishes to each and every one of you!

Thank you for stopping by my blog!

Hugs!!

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!! GORGEOUS photos!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas for you and your family dear Sharon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. Happy Christmas to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos,Merry Christmas across the miles.
    Happy healthy 2018 to you and yours Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the one with you and John. Happy New Year Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, Sharon, I love your photos!!!!! Your Christmas card turned out spectacular! I wanted to let you know that I really enjoy and appreciate you and your blog. I hope you keep on scrapping, and posting!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas... even though the 25th has been!! I hope you had a wonderful time with your family and loved ones.. great photos too.. and Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love checking out your photos. They're always so striking. You must live in a really beautiful part of the world too. Wishing you all the best for a safe and happy 2018.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!