Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Happy moments & Good Times!

Hi everyone!  I hope you are having a wonderful week . . .  Happy Tuesday  :)  We are in the midst of summer here in PA, but it has been pretty mild and pretty wet so far.  Today we are having some sun (yay!) after it rained last night, and a little more humidity.  So it definitely feels more like summer.

Today I would like to share a new layout that I made. I created this one using fun, summer photos of my sister and brother-in-law!

I found a challenge site through one of my very talented blog friends,  Lizzy, who is from Australia!  The blog is new to me and is entitled: 123 Challenge Blog.

Here's the challenge:


They ask that you use the following:
1)  The sketch provided by pagemaps.com
2)  Two words that are provided:  happy and time
3)  Three colors: pale pink, silver, and light blue.

Here is my take:


I love this pagemaps sketch and followed it pretty closely.  I didn't have paper with clouds, so I cut out my own clouds and sewed a big circle on my page with white thread. I did have paper with the three main colors and had fun using these colors together.  These photos make me smile!  My sister provided me with the photo of her husband, and I took the photo of her.  Oh, and in case you didn't know, she's my twin!  Looks pretty much like me, huh?

Here is a close up of my page:



I hope you get a chance to check out the 123 Challenge Blog this month!

Have fun and enjoy the rest of your week.  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!  HUGS!!!

Happy Scrapping!


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece as always Sharon! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooooooooooooooo fun!! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this page! You totally rocked the challenge. I bet the sketch designer wasn't picturing flamingoes where she drew flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun page! Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun page......... thanks for playing along with the new look 123 Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooohhhh this is gorgeous, I love the soft pink color and those clouds, I could just jump on them they look so soft!! Great photos!! Thanks for much for joining in with the 123 Challenge blog this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your page and take on the challenge. Your photos are perfect for a fun page, they made me smile. Thanks for joining in with us this month at 123 Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge, and fun page. I love the flamingos & palm trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fun, from colors to photos, you make everything look good together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you have interpreted our challenge - amazing work. Thank you so much for joining in with 123 Challenge Blog this month

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Love Love.......Great take on the Challenge...... Thanks for playing along at 123 Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the idea of the flamingos to bring in the pink on the challenge ........and your brother in laws certainly rocks the flamingo well. The photos are a great choice to reflect the challenge Happy Time. Thanks for joining us for this challenge. Cheers Heather B.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you commenting on my blog today! I cherish each and every comment!